Thu, Mar 25 | Zoom Conferencing
Brainspotting for Children & Adolescents - Online via Zoom
This workshop teaches the use of Brainspotting treatments from a very young age group (babies) to late adolescents. Different ways of accessing to deep processing will be explained, through presentations, video, client demonstrations and practicum. Prerequisite: Brainspotting Phase 1 (supervised)
Time & Location
Mar 25, 8:00 AM PDT – Mar 27, 5:00 PM PDT
About the Event
Brainspotting for Children & Adolescents
Hosted by Mag. Monika Baumann Clinical Neuropsychologist
During these three days, a joyful creative atmosphere will be used to help understand and explain about following topics:
- The attitude of the therapist and therapeutic access - Attitude, Challenges, Adaptations.
- BSP Setup Possibilities with kids and adolescents - How we use the setup e.g. Creativity, Double Effect in theory and practice.
- Uncertainty and the dual attunement frame of relation and with kids and adolescents - Uncertainty, Relational attunement and Neurobiology, Research.
- Lines of Development (A. Freud) as age and developmental states.
- Adults included in Therapy, Community Settings for Brainspotting “Frame in Frame“.
- Deepen Part work.
- Children & child parts of teens & adults, Confrontation with the trauma, the child in me.
- Standard Registration$795$7950$0
- Late Registration$845$8450$0
- University Non Working Student$400$4000$0