Fri, Nov 06|
Brainspotting for Kids & Adolescents - Online via Zoom & live Los Angeles
This workshop teaches the use of Brainspotting treatments from a very young age group (babies) to late adolescents. Different ways of accessing to deep processing will be explained, through presentations, video, client demonstrations and practicum. Prerequisite: Brainspotting Phase 1 (supervised)
Time & Location
Nov 06, 2020, 9:00 AM PST – Nov 08, 2020, 6:00 PM PST
About the Event
BRAINSPOTTING for Kids & Adolescents
Hosted by Mag. Monika Baumann Clinical Neuropsychologist
During these three days, a joyful creative atmosphere will be used to help understand and explain about following topics:
- The attitude of the therapist and therapeutic access - Attitude, Challenges, Adaptations.
- BSP Setup Possibilities with kids and adolescents - How we use the setup e.g. Creativity, Double Effect in theory and practice.
- Uncertainty and the dual attunement frame of relation and with kids and adolescents - Uncertainty, Relational attunement and Neurobiology, Research.
- Lines of Development (A. Freud) as age and developmental states.
- Adults included in Therapy, Community Settings for Brainspotting “Frame in Frame“.
- Deepen Part work.
- Children & child parts of teens & adults, Confrontation with the trauma, the child in me.
Closes October 25, 2020, or when the class is full.
University Non Working Student
This registration is for someone who is repeating Kid & Brainspotting or a non-working graduate/doctoral student. If you are a student please indicate your school in the comments section on the registration page. If you are repeating Kids & Brainspotting, please email Monika Baumann with the date and name of the instructor for your previous Kids & Brainspotting. Monika's email is email@example.com
Late Registration is October 26, 2020 or later.