Brainspotting Phase 1 - November 2021- Online
Time & Location
About the Event
Brainspotting Phase 1 Training
Hosted by Lisa Larson, LMFT
Brainspotting is a brain-based therapy based on the hypothesis that specific eye positions designated as “brainspots” activate and access specific areas of the midbrain that allow for the reprocessing and releasing of core neurophysiological reactions to trauma-related and other psychological experiences.
In addition, brainspotting is built on a model that emphasizes therapist-client presence and attunement in the healing process. As an open and integrative model, brainspotting is adaptable to many different areas of specialization and can be integrated with other treatment models.
In this 3-day introductory Brainspotting training, participants will learn four basic brainspotting techniques. In addition, participants will receive an overview of the:
- standards of care and professional practice for brainspotting practitioners
- research that supports the primary assumptions of brainspotting
- challenges of research and evidence-based treatment for conditions such as Complex PTSD
- Standard Early Bird$745$7450$0
- Standard Registration$795$7950$0
- Late Registration$845$8450$0
- Non-working University Student$400$4000$0
- Non-working University - Late$450$4500$0