Sat, Jun 04|
Brainspotting with Children, Adolescents, and Adult Child Parts - ADVANCED (1)
“The more I work with the younger population the more they teach me the potential for Brainspotting to be applied to them. I want to share with you my experiences and discuss with you how we can integrate the young ones' intuition into professional treatments.“ ~Monika Baumann
Time & Location
Jun 04, 2022, 8:00 AM PDT – Jun 05, 2022, 5:00 PM PDT
About the Event
Brainspotting with Children, Adolescents, and Adult Child Parts - ADVANCED
Presented by Monika Baumann, Clinical Nueropsychologist & Family Therapist
Online via Zoom
Saturday, June 4, 2022 and Sunday, June 5, 2022 from 8a.m. - 5p.m. Pacific Time
The more I spend time in my practice with children, the more I realize how beneficial Brainspotting can be for them. In this course, we will expand upon my original Brainspotting with Children course as I share what I have learned beyond the initial course.
We will cover:
- A recap of the basic three day training
- Spontaneous treatment during Expansion Brainspotting
- Post-traumatic growth after applying the Double Effect and using the outcome for expansion in follow up sessions.
- Reading a story and allowing the children to adapt their life story.
- When the traumatic situation sits still in the bones: "How to Brainspot during critical life situations with a single child, family, or group"
- Taking care of the body sensations with young ones. (What is in your mind, is in your body)
- Creativity like painting, drawing, constructing, board games, magic etc. on the Brainspot
- Parts Work: Bringing the inner child to the present and how to take it with us in the future
There is no conflict of interest or commerical support for this program.
Interested in Event
This is not a formal ticket. Ticket sales are on hold. If you select this ticket and enter your information, you will be added to an email list to get information when the ticket sales resume. Alternatively, you can email Monika at firstname.lastname@example.org.