Brainspotting with Children, Adolescents, and Adult Child Parts - ADVANCED (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Brainspotting with Children, Adolescents, and Adult Child Parts - ADVANCED
Presented by Monika Baumann, Clinical Nueropsychologist & Family Therapist
Online via Zoom
Saturday, June 4, 2022 and Sunday, June 5, 2022 from 8a.m. - 5p.m. Pacific Time
The more I spend time in my practice with children, the more I realize how beneficial Brainspotting can be for them. In this course, we will expand upon my original Brainspotting with Children course as I share what I have learned beyond the initial course.
We will cover:
- A recap of the basic three day training
- Spontaneous treatment during Expansion Brainspotting
- Post-traumatic growth after applying the Double Effect and using the outcome for expansion in follow up sessions.
- Reading a story and allowing the children to adapt their life story.
- When the traumatic situation sits still in the bones: "How to Brainspot during critical life situations with a single child, family, or group"
- Taking care of the body sensations with young ones. (What is in your mind, is in your body)
- Creativity like painting, drawing, constructing, board games, magic etc. on the Brainspot
- Parts Work: Bringing the inner child to the present and how to take it with us in the future
There is no conflict of interest or commerical support for this program.
- Early Bird Registration$495$4950$0
- Standard Registration$530$5300$0
- Late Registration$565$5650$0
- Student Standard Registration$275$2750$0
- Late Student Registration$300$3000$0