Thu, Apr 21|
Online via Zoom
Brainspotting with Children & Adolescents - April 2022
This workshop teaches the use of Brainspotting treatments from a very young age group (babies) to late adolescents. Different ways of accessing to deep processing will be explained, through presentations, video, client demonstrations and practicum. Prerequisite: Brainspotting Phase 1 (supervised)
Time & Location
Apr 21, 2022, 8:00 AM PDT – Apr 23, 2022, 5:00 PM PDT
Online via Zoom
About the Event
Brainspotting for Children & Adolescents
Hosted by Mag. Monika Baumann Clinical Neuropsychologist
During these three days, a joyful creative atmosphere will be used to help understand and explain about following topics:
- The attitude of the therapist and therapeutic access - Attitude, Challenges, Adaptations.
- BSP Setup Possibilities with kids and adolescents - How we use the setup e.g. Creativity, Double Effect in theory and practice.
- Uncertainty and the dual attunement frame of relation and with kids and adolescents - Uncertainty, Relational attunement and Neurobiology, Research.
- Lines of Development (A. Freud) as age and developmental states.
- Adults included in Therapy, Community Settings for Brainspotting “Frame in Frame“.
- Deepen Parts work.
- Children & child parts of teens & adults, Confrontation with the trauma, the child in me.
Interested in Event
This is not a formal ticket. Ticket sales are on hold. If you select this ticket and enter your information, you will be added to an email list to get information when the ticket sales resume. Alternatively, you can email Monika at email@example.com.