top of page
Thu, Jan 21|
Brainspotting with Children and Adolescents – Important Insights!
In this workshop I will present theoretical insights into the Brainspotting work with children and adolescents combined with a one-hour session video of an 8-year-old boy.
Registration is now closed as the class is full.See other events
Time & Location
Jan 21, 2021, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM PST
About the Event
Brainspotting for Children & Adolescents – Important Insights!
Hosted by Mag. Monika Baumann Clinical Neuropsychologist
Objectives of the Course:
· Becoming part of the child’s world
· Finding Body Feelings in children
· Creative Ideas for Brainspotting Children
· Processing with Children
· Double Effect
· Integrating Neurobiology in Treatment with Children
· Uncertainty While Processing with Children
Standard Ticket - No Coupons
All Proceeds Benefit the US/International Brainspotting Association
bottom of page